Transitions® Lenses are for everybody.
Innovative photochromic technology offers unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material available today; including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives, and standard and high index materials. All this, plus the benefits of 100% UVA and UVB protection, glare reduction, and everyday high performance, makes Transitions® Lenses the #1 recommended photochromic lens worldwide!
So no matter where you live or what you do—day in and day out—Transitions® Lenses are the ideal everyday prescription eyeglasses for children, adults, and patients with special eye care needs.
Healthy sight in every light.
- Automatic UV protection and glare control that’s convenient and effortless
- Virtually as clear as regular, hard-coated clear lenses indoors
- Even clearer with an anti-reflective coating
- As dark as most sunglasses outside in bright light
- Fast to activate
- Fast to fade back
- Block 100% of the sun’s eye-damaging UV rays
- Reduce painful, discomforting glare
- Reduce eye fatigue
- Improve contrast
- Offer the right tint at the right time in changing light
Seek 100% UV protection, and consider a second pair.
Research shows that only 13% of people associate extended exposure to the sun with damage to their eyes—as compared to 70% who recognize the danger to their skin. Make sure you select photochromic lenses that block 100% of harmful UV rays for your eyes, an important factor when considering eye health and healthy sight as a vital part of a lens purchase. See if Transition® Lenses are right for you.
Special thanks to the EyeGlass Guide, for informational material that aided in the creation of this website. Visit the EyeGlass Guide today!
2 Saturdays per month, by appointment only.
Weekends and evenings are available by appointment.